Blog 2: Why did you choose this career?

Hi everyone!

When I was a child I wanted to be a hairdresser because i cut my father's hair but not much and also brushed his hair with a lot of water, I think i liked hairdressing because I played with water. Later I wanted to be a doctor but this idea lasted a little. 

When I was in the school, I always wanted to study theater but in my school some professors recommended to study other careers and for this I thought of studying social work, because i like to help people and make work in field, but this idea went away quickly because I actually wanted to study my first option. I decided theater because i really like acting, interpret people, create in collective and I wanted to learn about theatrical history. 

In 2020 I entered in career in the university of Chile. This is my first time in-person classes because my first year in university was online (I hate that). This experience is new for me but i really like it is very fun. Sometimes I feel tired, and a little mad for precariousness of the university because i think it is necessary to dignify what we make. 

I am very happy to study this, I hope in the future I can create my company with my friends and to be a teacher of movement.💗

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario