Blog 4: A meal or food you like




 Hi everyone!

Today I am going to talk about my favorite food. This is a papapleto, this is a the best food in the world because combines a completo whit potato fries. 

I discovered this when I became vegetarian, In the places where they sell french fries and completos always sell papapletos. The best thing is that it is not expensive.

The papapleto contains bread, potato fries, avocado, tomatoes and mayonnaise. This is if you want it italian because there are other options of ingredents but I like italian whit homemade mayonnaise. This food may have vegan options but it depends on the place.

I like this food because I really like potato fries, is my other favoriete food and also like completos. This combination is really delicious, is the best invention<3

I have tried papapletos in different communes, I may do the route of the best hahaha!

This food is not very good for the health, but if you eat the sometimes is not bad. Will make you had a good day🍟🌭💘



Comentarios