Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

Hi!

My favorite piece of technology is my iphone. I use it all day specially in the afternoon and night after the university, every day. I use my iphone to communicate with my family and friends. Also I use to see social media, particulary Instagram and Tiktok but the latter I use when I am very bored. Additionally, I use it to search information for the university, I use it to take photos because the camera is very good and I use it to listen to music on Spotify. Basically I use my iphone for everything but I spend a lot of  time on it. When I use it to procrastinate a long time and be distracted from my duties but also it has good things because it helps me to keep connected and I entertained with it. I recommend using it but with caution, use it with schedules because it consumes your time. 👾





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario